3. Celebrity Summit
We wanted to see NE and Canada, so hit all the right spots. GOOD •Room was great; lots of space and storage. Great bathroom. Comfy bed! •Other bathrooms on ship very nice. •Buffet/Oceanview excellent food and selection, esp made to order stir-fry, omelets. •Desserts with no sugar added were AWESOME and helped me stay on my diet plan. Ate several every day and still lost weight! •Service/stewards/staff were great. •Embarq and Debarq went quickly/smoothly. •Loved the coffee shop area with all the treats. I •Internet worked very well. BAD •Harrassed for drink packages (my husband almost bought one when he thought it was $59 for the entire cruise, not per day) with them being way overpriced; not much for the casual drinker. Photos and especially the specialy restaurants - very annoying to always be approached. •Handed a bottle of water as heading out to an excursion, then being told I would be charged $3 - and it was WARM; so annoying. Felt like we were being nickel-and-dimed to death. •Main dining room was WAY TOO crowded and noisy; tables were 6" apart and my husband is hard of hearing on one side and between the noise and the heavy accents of the staff I had to repeat everything to him. LOUDLY. The food good but not great; my husband did not want to eat there so we only went 3 times. And the dress up night was not explained at all. •One excursion was a total waste of money (Sydney - nothing to see, just talked about what used to be there, @ $59/person; we both nodded off.) We did most on our own; the other two we took were good, especially in Quebec. •We could not understand the announcements by the captain, and couldn't figure out how to get them on the tv. Need more info about how to use the tv and find things about the ship. Looked for a 'general store' for a few items and didn't find it (a few shelves in one shop) until the last day; I heard several people complaining about this. Also looked for the library which isn't there any more - very disappointing. And movies in the room were $15?! Definitely a senior sailing - we were on the younger side at 62! We did not go to the theater entertainment but enjoyed the bands in the lounge each night after dinner.

First Celebrity Cruise - NE and Canada

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by Cupcake57

We wanted to see NE and Canada, so hit all the right spots.

GOOD

•Room was great; lots of space and storage. Great bathroom. Comfy bed!

•Other bathrooms on ship very nice.

•Service/stewards/staff were great.

•Embarq and Debarq went quickly/smoothly.

•Loved the coffee shop area with all the treats. I

•Internet worked very well.

BAD

Cupcake57’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Summit price drops

Ocean View 7
Wonderful room! Newly updated with so many drawers, cabinets and storage space that we didn't use them all. Very modern and spacious. Lots of plugs in great places!
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins