3. Britannia
I am well known within my family for not liking flying or sailing at all. Last week was my 50th birthday and as a surprise my family arranged a mini cruise to zeebrugge /brugge for my wife and I. Its not something I would have ever done due to being a bad traveller but obviously had to go. I have to say I was blown away by the whole experience, The ship, entertainment, staff, food and everything else was stunning. It is an experience rather than a holiday, we were made to feel very spoilt and rather special. Every member of staff were so so lovely and spoke to us like we were friends and not a customer. The atmosphere was amazing. We especially liked the gala / black tie evening as it made it even more special and rather romantic. We only returned a few hours ago but are already looking at booking a longer cruise for next year.

Overwhelmed