3. Celebrity Silhouette
From start to finish the process of booking our cruise was great. This was our first cruise and so I didnt know what to expect. Prior to the crusie date my husband booked a VIP package online which included internet, Priority Embarkation and disembarkation (cases off first) inside tours, wine and food pairing, laundry amongst other things. Unfotunately this package (Just under $500) didnt turn out to be be all it should have. We did not recieve priority embarkation or disembarkation. And to add to it all our cases were infact last to come off the ship as the staff did not recognise the luggage label we had been given. We were told they had never seen one like it before and knew nothing about it. It had no number just premium pass on it. The staff were very helpful in trying to locate our luggage amongst the hundreds of other cases coming off the ship. We were initally charged for our laundry too, but the amazing Guest relations sorted that for us. That aside our crusie was amazing. From the food, the service, the ports, the other passengers and staff it was perfect. We are looking forward to booking our next cruise and hopefully it wont be long till we are sailing again. Our cabin assistant David was amazing, always on hand if we needed and answered any questions we had, on the one occasion he wasnt sure about an answer he looked into it and got back to us . We dined in all but two of the restaurants. The staff in Le petit chef were attentive and very knowledgable. The whole experience along with the food was incredible. We would like to particulary recognise from Blu Miriam, Gavish and Arun and our sommilier whose name unfortunatley I didnt get, but she was amazing as they all brilliant. The couldnt do enough for us. Arun and Gavish had lots of interesting stories to tell us too while they were serving us and other customers. Nothing was too much trouble and they helped us make decisions on our food choices as there were so many wonderful options. They really are a credit to the Celebrity crew. In the Sky lounge we were welcomed from day 1 by our amazing bartenders but I would like to mention in particular Viacheslav, who was so friendly and helpful with our cocktail choices, my husband asked him to suprise him and found him the perfect drink. He also mixed me perfect mojhitos, and Pina coladas. Octav who was on his first contract with celebrity was also doing and incredible job. And my heart went out to one of the female waitressess/bartenders whos name I didnt get, but she had a couple of very rude and impatient customers within minutes of each other, which she dealt with very calmly and professionally. I work in the same type of business and I know how difficult it can be addressing rude customers. I watched on in amazement at the rudeness, whlle she conducted her job perfectly, I even told her she was doing a great job. We attended a couple of very inciteful lectures and learnt a whole lot of new and interesting things. my husband and I had a couples massage on the first day at sea in Canyon Spa, my lovely masseur Tuily knew exactly the right pressure and it truly was a blissful experience, so much so that I booked a hot stone massage with her the following week. This time just for myself but again a blissful experience. thank you. We met some new friends and learnt a lot from chatting with other passengers. Truly an amazing experience and cant wait to do it again very soon. All the staff were amazing but a special Thank You once again to: Viacheslav & Octav (Sky Lounge) Gavish, Arun, Miriam, & Our sommlier in Blu, Tuily and Jean (Canyon Spa) and David our cabin attendant.

1st Cruise

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by pmaxwellking

From start to finish the process of booking our cruise was great.

This was our first cruise and so I didnt know what to expect.

That aside our crusie was amazing.

We dined in all but two of the restaurants.

They really are a credit to the Celebrity crew.

We met some new friends and learnt a lot from chatting with other passengers.

Truly an amazing experience and cant wait to do it again very soon.

All the staff were amazing but a special Thank You once again to:

Viacheslav & Octav (Sky Lounge) Gavish, Arun, Miriam, & Our sommlier in Blu,

Tuily and Jean (Canyon Spa) and David our cabin attendant.
pmaxwellking’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Silhouette price drops

AquaClass
Cabin A1 1608
We had a lovely cabin with a balcony.
We were on level 11 and as we hadnt been cruising before didnt know best postions for cabins.
To be honest I didnt mind where we were although my husband thinks next time we need to be lower. He spoke to other passengers who say there is less motion.
We had everything we need and more.
Penthouse Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins