3. Allure of the Seas
The biggest ship I've been on with he smallest smoking areas. Many folks had to stand. Every thing else was great. Seems as if the friendliest folk hang in the smoking areas. I really missed siting on the outside promenade, quieter and relaxing. Didn't use the MDR but once. The Windjammer had good food, not enough desserts, Didn't try all the free dining area except Sorentos ( pizza not bad ) The cabin was clean.. But I am rarely there. The bar staff at the Pool Bar was great and so was the man keeping the area clean. If I were a drinker, the nightclubs were amazing. They did not have Samuel Adams nor Jim Beam. The Diamond Club was very posh, wish every ship had one. The shows: This was the first time, I've went to any shows. The Ocean Aria was fantastic. The Company Men were nice. I was a bit aggravated that the Casino did not have Black Jack Tournaments, which are cheap and fun. The Texas Hold 'Em tournament were too expensive for this cruise. I'll try one on the next cruise ( that has them ). Using the Royal App made Embarkation super fast

Anti Smokers

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by CruiserNKY

The cabin was clean.. But I am rarely there.

Using the Royal App made Embarkation super fast
CruiserNKY’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 1V
Since I rarely am in my Cabin I don't expect much. The lady was friendly and did a great job.
I also get the cheapest cabin
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins