3. Carnival Fantasy
This was a family cruise for my mother's birthday. We picked this cruise because it was close to home therefore we did not have to pay for airfare or hotels. We were not really expecting much we just wanted some family time. What we encountered was beyond my expectations. Yes the ship is nothing fancy as it is old but the staff, the food, the entertainment and activities available were fantastic. We went on Royal Caribbean out of Tampa two years ago and we had to get off the ship in ports to get a decent meal. The food on the Fantasy was wonderful. We ate in the dining room every night. Our waiter Rodulf and Kamei were great. They knew our names after the first night and if we had a coke package there were drinks waiting on us. The entertainment staff were very good. I even went to the country show and I am not a country music fan. Ship did not seem crowded even though it is much smaller than most ships now. I would not hesitate to go on this again.

Pleasantly Surprised

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review by Tigers8932

Tigers8932’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Fantasy price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6E E62
Cabin had plenty of room for two people and lots of storage space
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins