3. Crown Princess
I initially chose this cruise because of its itinerary. Unfortunately though the stops are very appealing, be sure to check the amount of time spent in each port; I found that some of the best ports only had a five hour dock. Also, this ship never disembarked on time along with the fact the majority of its guests are 70+ years of age and have assistive devices (even longer wait times and disembarkation times). Ship itself is average- nothing fancy, nothing extravagant. We spent the first 3 nights of our stay in a HOT cabin due to "AC issues". The dining for us was a huge disappointment. This ship happens have the smallest buffet area I have ever seen that served leftovers from previous days. The food is bland and lacks presentation. It would appear as though we're being served slop. My son and I had to rely on the Salty dog and Slice pizza to enjoy any meal. The ship was filled with individuals that have gotten free rooms (because they gamble in the casino) so they come across as ungrateful/bored/miserable people. My son hated this trip and told me he refuses to cruise again. I was robbed in Bonaire during an excursion. When I got back on the ship after spending my time in the police department filing a report, I needed to contact my bank. USAA was called for me however they needed to verify me with a text message or email. The ship refused to give me internet access for the moment to verify my account NOR did they ask me if we were alright! I was told we could purchase internet for the day rate of $20. At this point I felt Princess didn't deserve any more of my money so we stopped at a Starbucks on the next island. I will cruise with others again, but Princess is a HUGE disappointment.

Huge disappointment

Ages 16+
Get Crown Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IB
Cabin was nice. Steward did a great job
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins