3. MSC Armonia
Over all a very basic cruise experience and no wow factors here. Food was mediocre most nights. You have your regular good items and then a ton of overcooked and boiled food. The show cast -some great singers but they looked painfully unrehearsed. The entertainment staff was great and very fun to interact with. My cabin steward was 5 star amazing (JOY). She was on point every single day and never missed a beat. Buffet situation is ridiculous- the smallest and repetitive station ever. Also the staff there does not care at all. I observed someone one putting bread away by slammimg the baskets on top of each other. Pizza -I have never encountered a more rude and grumpy staff member like this one- Most of the pizza is crust and he barely puts anything on it. I asked if he could make one pie with sauce and he gave me attitude and pointed at the menu of 3 styles of pizza. Warning- there is no hot food or any food available on the ship after 11:30. Unless you want pizza crust. Overall it felt like the energy of the staff felt so low. I guess since the boat will be doing a different cruise soon people have just given up here. I had a great time because we make the best of everything but I would not recommend this to anyone cruising for the first time as they would be dissatisfied. I love cruising with MSC but I must say this was the worst cruise I have ever been on.

They gave up