3. Celebrity Summit
Just back from a 14 day cruise. I have sailed with Celebrity before so I knew what to expect. Stateroom attendant great. Blu restaurant service outstanding. Tuscany restaurant very good n- food and service. Skip Sushi on 5. Eat at Qsine at least once for experience. Buffet very good all-around. Entertainment mostly home runs; a couple of grand slams. Great cruise director. Most accessible and able captain of any cruise I have been on. He understands the business he is in and his staff/crew reflect his philosophy/worldview. Very nice ship - recently refurbished. Embarkation exceptionally good. Can't say there was anything that really stood out as exceptional, bc all was good. Maybe that the entertainment was much better than anticipated. My only complaint is they are chintzy on alcohol - and there is no good reason for that. Most drinks couldn't taste or feel any alcohol. And I know alcohol!

All good

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by wshallcross

Very nice ship - recently refurbished.

Embarkation exceptionally good.

wshallcross’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Summit price drops

Aqua Class
Cabin A1
Room very good. Tiny bathroom but fortunately don't spend much time there. Nice bed and ample storage.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins