3. Independence of the Seas
We were really looking forward to this cruise. There were too many people on this ship. Our first evening we realised that there were not enough seating in-social areas for the amount of people on board. Every evening after dinner it was three deep at the bar to get a drink there was no seating available to enjoy a drink, we ended up walking aimlessly around with drink in our hand , which was difficult when crossing the Bay of Biscay in a choppy sea. The sports bar was twice a big then any other seating area , and half empty . I also did not like the fact that children were in the jacuzzis with out parents and used them as swimming pools. People in the jacuzzis fully clothed is also a new one on me !! . The sun bed situation was horrendous far too close together, and very difficult to get on. I can not fault the service in dining room and cabin, the food was mostly ok. The windjammer was a nightmare,very chaotic walking round and round trying to find what you wanted, ( why can’t they put butter next to toast ) . We have been on Royal Caribbean 5 times this is by far the worst. They have made a massive mistake with the refreb of this ship The only good thing was how quick we disembarked no problem.

Too many people ... too busy

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review by Tindy2