3. MSC Preziosa
Me and my boyfriend (30 and 37-both Greeks) decided to sail for the second time with MSC Preziosa because the first cruise was just fantastic and we loved the vibes of beeing in such an amzing ship! We sailed at October 2018 for a 9 nights cruise to Genoa, Malaga, Casablanca, Lisbon, Barcelona, Marseilles. We had a great experience overall. THE SHIP. The ship is absolutely amazing. Big, beautiful, extra clean. The bar and lounges and public spaces were awesome. You could find a calm place to read your book (which I did most of the times) or taje a coctail and chill near the pool. The weather was great at October 17th so we had a lot of the time on board spend there! OUR CABIN. Again, they upgraded us to a balcony cabin cause some of them were free. The cabin is great, I reccomend if you can spend the money to get a balcony cabin, it has a lot of space and the feeling that you get waking in the middle of the night and seeing the ocean right there is unbeatable! ENTERTAINMENT. The entertainment was good for the most part. I loved the talent night where members of the ship were trying their talents! There were some really talented people among them! SERVICE AND STAFF. The service and the staff were AMAZING. Really kind and welcome, not one of them beeing rude (I dont know where people writing that find the rude staff). Always wanted to help, with a smile on their faces all the time. DINING. The dining for me is great. First of all I really love the buffet. It has everything that you want and even things that you didnt know you wanted! I appreciate the fact that you can have a great breakfast/lunch even if you are is a special diet-I saw a lot of vegetarian-vegan choices, gluten free, healthy products without extra fat and deserts with low sugar. Every night we were having dinner in the dining area cause we are these kind of people that love to dress up (we dont do that very often!) and have a nice meal! The food was always very good exept the duck but I guess I dont like the duck in general? So dont mark my words! We were not very excited about the shore excursions. MALAGA. We had an absolutely terrible excursion in Malaga with a guy that I can only remember him telling us that Spain has the greatest olive oil in the world. Because we are greeks, he tried to ''pick us'' by asking us about one thousant times ''isnt this true? your olive oil is not that great, ha??'' I was like....COME ON!! I dont care who has the greatest olive oil I am here for vacations and you are RUDE. Yes he was rude, unpleasant and the excursion that he lead was a joke. We should have complained in the office cause noone needs to pay 66e per person for that. CASALBANCA. Not the greatest excursion possible, but I appreciated the fact that I saw two towns (Azemour, Al Jadida) that I could see by myself in any case. I took some really nice photos from people living in extreme poverty but still smile every day. MARSEILLES. We took the Ex-Provence on our own tour and I loved it. It was not really an excursion, they just left you for 4 hours to Ex and you did your own thing. It s a lovely place, we had a really good time spending time in the local markets and wondering around the town, BARCELONA. It is very easy to do your own thing in Barcelona. You just get out of the ship and take a mini bus (not the MSC bus, that is expensive) that cost something like 2-3e and go to the centre. After that we went to see Sagrada Familia (you have to book tickets in advance!) and wonder around in the gothic area. LISON. Again, no need to take an excursion. We just walked from the ship to the town, we went to the castle and then just walking in the alleys. We tasted some traditional deserts and listen to fados! ON BOARD. I actually love on board days. I have a very busy schedule back home so I really need to chill between the days on different places. One of the reasons that we chose this cruise is that it had 3 days on board which for us was great! We went to the pool, had some coctails there, then we went to the water slides for about 2 hours! It was us and children only but we didnt care cause it was SO much fun! Then we could chill reading our book (there is also a library there-ofcourse not book in greek but I manage to find the last one in english and it was actually a great book!) eat in the buffet, have a beer in the deck. It was very relaxing. Overall it is a great exerience for us! Right now we have already booked our next cruise that leaves in a month with the brand new MSC Grandiosa! We are looking forward!!!

Again, amazing

MSC Preziosa Cruise Review by Ariadni88

We were not very excited about the shore excursions.

Ariadni88’s Full Rating Summary