3. Norwegian Bliss
Celebrating a special anniversary. Embarkation nightmare. Supposed to board ship at 7P.M. which is a late boarding to begin with. At 11P.M. finally made it without any explanation as to the delay. Ate dinner at midnight. Company not terribly concerned about inconveniencing passengers. Due to the extraordinary delay Seattle was eliminated from our itinerary. Instead of three stops on our 6 day cruise we ended up with 2 stops and the rest at sea. Aside from the specialty restaurants the service was poor and the food fair at best. I waited two hours for an omelette in one of them.Even the excursions were poorly run.Lines everywhere you went very long.Balcony cabin very small.Trip seemed very disorganized from the get go. I wrote to the executives regarding my concerns almost two weeks ago but haven't gotten a response yet. If your looking for a good cruise I suggest you try a company other than NCL.

Pacific Coastal cruise

Stan R’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BF
Very clean but small. Shower was a pleasant surprise.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins