3. MSC Seaside
I choose MSC because I was intrigued by the new company in Caribbean market. I did a back to back cruise and the port of calls were great. The ship was so smooth on the water and we had great weather. The ship was clean and luxurious. The ports of call were ideal. The best of the Caribbean. Unfortunately many guests did not obey to the no smoking on the balcony rules and I was concerned by the danger of disobeying the rule. The cabin above us was quite loud especially with loud thumping and banging late at night. The crew members work so hard and they make the cruise an unforgettable experience . Our cabin steward was so attentive to our needs. The dinning room waiter provided excellent service and he was so polite and courteous. After 15 days with close to 4000 passengers I must confirn that North Americans have respect and manners as I am proud.

Amazing Crew Members

2workintourism’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Seaside price drops

Fantastica Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B2
Cabin was small as expected. The biggest issue I had was that the closet doors were too wide and it was awkward to get to my clothes next to the drawers. I appreciated that the drawers were soft closing.
Venice Beach Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins