• Newsletter

2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2019
Cabin: Balcony

I provided a review for Carnival Breeze a year ago and this being a bit larger ship, we decided to cruise the Horizon.

We arrived in the Port of Miami at 1040, expecting to wait until 1230 to check in. That was not the case. It appears that each port has its own way of doing things. We were rushed thru the process and was aboard at 1110. I cant complain about that. Tampa made you sit and wait until your time was called. So nicely done.

Once onboard, you have to wait until 1 30 to get to your room, which is expected. Most Carnival cruisers know to go to the Lido and grab lunch usually at Guy's burgers or inside at the buffet. It was very busy to say the least. Food was good at Guy's burgers. Once in our room the room was clean and neat. We met our room steward within 10 minutes. My requests we simple, we prefer morning room cleaning and ice. Which we received every day. The water I ordered was there as well. The crew on our deck was very good.

Balcony

Nice and clean, great staff.

8 Helpful Votes