3. Norwegian Pearl
This cruise had all the sites we wanted to visit However, some ship personnel don't know were the rest is and ask Bar Tenders where it is. When I ask the stateroom attendant to please change the towels, he foes into this big lecture about leaving towels on floor to change, I don't need this idiot. I purchase the drink package and was being charged for water, freshly squeezed orange juice and coffee. I don't like being penny pinched by Norwegian, other cruise lines don't do this. The food in the main dinning room and indigo could be a lot better. When making my reservations , I spoke to two Norwegian agents about the Bogo Gratuity offer and I agreed to take it. When I got on board, I found it wasn't done and was forced to pay the higher 15 dollar a day amount. Outrageous. Unless Norwegian sizable compensation, I will be looking else ware for my cruises.

13 day Italy, Greek Isles

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review by centrex2

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Balcony
This cruise had all the sites we wanted to visit

centrex2’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Pearl price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA
I had to tell attendant to remove empty glasses in room.
When I asked the attendant to please replace the towels, he goes into a big lecture about leaving the towels on the floor. I don't need this idiot.
other cruise lines leave animal folded towels in room , which is nice. Not Norwegian
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins