MSC Lirica Cruise Review

Msc Lirica worst cruise ship ever

MSC Lirica Cruise Review by mcconkers

• Sail Date: Oct 2019
  • Destination: the Eastern Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Stateroom

Choose this cruise as dates fitted with school holidays.we're do I start! embarkation was very disorganised and took over an hour.when we arrived at our cabin there was a letter saying the itinary had been changed due to unscheduled maintenance activity which would slightly reduce our speed when I went to reception was told all agents had been informed I phoned my agent and spoke to other passengers and they hadn't been informed. As a result of the change we were docking two hours later which meant we were going to miss out flight.Reception staff kept telling us they would find a solution and to go back in a couple of days .I'm the meantime we carried on with our cruise, bar staff on the pool deck are very rude also in the buffet .food was terrible wasn't very hot and very repetitive we never used the main dining room so can't comment.back to reception for our solution to get home well basically it was our own fault as we'd only given ourselves two hours fifty five minutes for our flight so they gave us a list of flights we could get at our own expense if they'd told us this was their solution to begin with we could have got direct flights home instead we had to fly to Manchester and hire a car to drive to edinburgh to retrieve our car from edinburgh airport we arrived home ten hours later than we were supposed to.reception staff were very rude it was like they had a script to read of .Seemingly the ship had been in dry dock in June and in my opinion should have stayed there a member of staff told us this late docking and shorter stats in port has been going on for weeks.I had sailed on msc twice before this so thought it would be ok but will never sail msc ever again.

mcconkers's Full Rating Summary