MSC Divina Cruise Review

MSC Divina Cruise Review by tysona

• Sail Date: Oct 2019
  • Destination: the Western Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom

This is our first MSC cruise. I so wanted tonlove it but I just cannot. The ship its self is really lovely andthe cabin with balcony is spacious and comfortable.

The food is adequate. Nothing special but not bad either. It does not compare to the likes of NCL or RCCL.

The cabin steward is friendly andcthecwaiters we had in the main diningvroom were nice. However re the bar staff I generally feel that they are doing you a favour and prefer each others vompsny. Mot much happy service from them. Thd spa is one of the worst we have been in at sea. Small rooms and not even kept tidy. I acyually asked for a refund . After some back and forth with the guest relations supervisor we did get it back as I had no intention of using the space agsin.

The worst is the entertainment. Not much hsppening in thd day and thevnighttime shows were poor quality . I felf like We had gone back to the 1980's. The cruise director was not very visible and a bit over the hill hence the old fashioned vibe of shows possibly.

Overall the ship is nice but just has not much atmoshere ehich is a shame . It is a bit hit and miss on everything. I guess you get whag you pay for. Even on formal night most guests were not even dressed up which added to the lacklustre ferling.

Will prob not go agsin with MSC. Just not for us !

tysona's Full Rating Summary

Balcony Stateroom

Spacious and comfy. All you needed

tysona