3. Carnival Fantasy
Boat rocked so hard threw us out of bed. Best description I’ve heard is being herded around like cattle and have a strict set agenda. Food wasn’t what we expected at all. Hardly any seafood. They did have good drinks and all the staff was excellent and all went above and beyond. My guess is the boat is too small by looking at other boats. It doesn’t handle rough seas very well at all. Plenty of entertainment on board. Back of the boat was still tore up and I heard they already had it sold to somebody in another country. It’s getting to be pretty old by the looks of things. Time for upgrades carnival. First and last cruise for us. The bartenders were fantastic. Throughout the trip they made several announcements that nobody could understand. Need a better sound system especially for important information. Little bit of a language barrier too. Bathrooms way too small. Huge water issues.

HORRIBLE

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review by kylebelyew

kylebelyew’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Fantasy price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6C
Bathroom shower way too small. Lots of problems with hot / cold water
Upper Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins