• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2019
Cabin: Inside

This was my honeymoon cruise and we were reluctant to book this to Hawaii as our dream destination because a lot of the reviews are not good. But we have done many cruises before and we said- well,we'll take a chance and just see. Well,all the GOOD reviews are what we experienced. We had a fabulous time. ALL the people are so friendly and we felt very well taken care of. I dont know if those that write bad reviews are just freaking spoiled or suffer from entitlementitis or what their deal is but I never experienced anything of the sort. In fact our cabin steward Dennis was always available ready to take care of our room, we ate dinner in the Liberty restaurant several nights because our server David Littlejohn was great and very funny, I got not one but 2 massages from Danny Dance in the spa because he took the time to really listen to what I needed in a massage for some issues I was having- and Nigel the exursion guy said HI to us every single time he saw us on the ship and spoke to us like old friends, my husband hates having his picture taken and he even started liking the photographers Ed "buster slugs" (he nicknamed him) and Mark and allowed them to take his picture and bought pictures from them. One complaint I did hear from guests was that they thought the bar service was too slow. I never experienced that. but I am the kind if I see a bartender getting their butt kicked behind the bar I am not going to expect them to roll out the red carpet for me. I have a little sympathy and will get my own drink at the bar. Most of the shows were good. The Hawaiian one on Monday was not that great but the rest were very enjoyable. The comedian was funny and the magician was very good. Getting on and off the ship was easy and simple. The shore excursions were great. I think that people just flip out into another dimension when they step on this cruise. Its like they should be waited on hand and foot and be treated like royality or something. That's not what this cruise is about. its about seeing the islands and taking a vacation and getting away from your day to day life. people just need to get over themselves. We had a wonderful time.

Inside

Very nice. Had LOTS of storage compared to other cruise rooms we have stayed in.

9 Helpful Votes