• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

slfreeny
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Oct 2019
Cabin: Inside

This was not my favorite cruise or favorite ship, but I still enjoyed it. The ship was very clean and the staff on any line is always amazing, they try to help with whatever need you have. Never ate in a premium restaurant,but the food was presented very well, not always the best I have had, but plenty of it, can't leave hungry. The main theater had a group of singers who were good and the dancers with them were amazing, they never stopped moving, and stayed together perfectly. Not so crazy about the other main theater evening entertainers, but I rarely think a comedian is funny,, especially when they think they have to be a little off color to be humorous. The lounge acts were very good, if you can not find the type of music you want to listen to you are not trying! I love activities, a variety of music to choose from, and so I am happy on any big ship.

Inside

I prefer inside cabins, I can not sleep when the light comes in, have tried balconies and windows but really like the darkness. Not much room but enough for 2 of us, just can not invite company!

1 Helpful Vote