3. Regal Princess
Was taken on this cruise, I did not choose it. Years ago I experienced large ship cruising on the now retired QE2, about 30 yrs ago.... it seemed more elegant then and less cattle herding. The cabin had a balcony and I found it extremely comfortable and by past standards, roomy. it was clean and the steward was a dream. The activities were never ending and there was something for all. The food was inconsistent and I have to say sweat shirts and blue jeans are not casual smart dress for dinner. I would say cruising for the masses has definitely dumbed down the experience. The shore excursions were varied but way over the top in expense. Luckily I new some of the ports and we went out on our own. Rereading this I sound very snobbish, but I have to say the romance has been taken out of the cruise industry, even if it is The Love Boat.

First cruise in a long time

Regal Princess Cruise Review by bunnytravels

bunnytravels’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC
clean, roomy and efficient layout.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins