3. Allure of the Seas
I originally chose this ship for its itinerary St Kitts, St Thomas and Nassau. As well is for the time of year after the super active hurricane season and my birthday. Once our island stops were changed from St Thomas to San Juan,I was upset but just rolled with it. Embarkation was SUPER easy arrived at the port around 10:30 and on the ship by 1115 with a cocktail in hand. I recommend using the app to check in and have expedited arrival. We ordered the unlimited beverage package worth it in my opinion but we like to try new drinks and enjoy wine with dinner. We also ordered the unlimited dining package. In my opinion not worth the cost! Chops was fantastic and well worth it,as well as is Izumi habachi grill and even the Samba Brazilian steakhouse. But Giovanni's was only so so and Sabor ( that I really wanted to try)was horrible !! I would just pay for Chops and not do the package. We did the MDR once and the experience was good food and service. Also tried the Windjammer which was extremely busy but good food. There was always something to do on board. Sometimes the activities were not to our liking but people watching is also fun. Mamma Mia was great as well as Blue Planet and Oceanaria and Ice Games do not miss these shows! The headliner show - the company man was just OK we actually only stayed for about 15 minutes as not wowed. Never made it to the comedian but I heard he was OK. I thought service in general was great no issues we loved Heri and Charles in Bow and Stern pub. They really know how to treat the guest personally. Alex and Fernando in Samba work to riff it as well. Our Room steward S Melisa was also top notch. Everything was very clean and most of the staff we came in contact with were very pleasant. We were always greeted and given a hello or good day. ST Kitts is beautiful. Our 1st stop -- did a little shopping in town, then an excursion on the 4 by 4 Jeep safari with Greg's, a very good adventure. I wish we would have had more beach time. But since the tour did not leave till 1:00 p.m. We only had about 45 minutes at the beach. We were the last tour to arrive back at port for the 4:30 all aboard. Next port was San Juan no tour plans here just did a self walking tour. In my opinion not enough time in this port I wish we would have had a longer stay. I will definitely return to this port at some point to explore further. Last port was Nassau Bahamas. Upon doing research for this port I found a lot of people said to stay on the ship. I now understand why this port is DIRTY AND SMELLY!!! The locals are not friendly and are pushy and RUDE. I gladly returned to the ship early. I would be OK never to go back to this port. Over all great experience for my husband and I we enjoyed ourselves very much. Allure is starting to show her age but since a dry dock is scheduled it's a moot point. She was very rocky by that I mean lots of movement. It did not bother me on the ship but had a hard time once I returned to land. We have already booked to more Royal cruises.

1st time on Royal and it won't be the last

momtokc’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas price drops

Central Park View Balcony
Cabin 2J 10591
This was the perfect cabin for 2 people. Plenty of Room. Plenty of storage. It might be a little tight for more than 2 people and less they were small children. Just remember the shower in the bathroom is a tube. But still plenty of room for even my plus size body to turn around comfortably.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins