3. Norwegian Sun
This was my husband and I first time on a cruise we loved everything about this trip! Didn’t even want to get down to go back home, would totally go again!!! Super good with service and cleaning. Room was cleaned twice a day in the morning and half way through the day. Staff made us feel welcome and treat us great. Getting down at the ports was really easy and we had no trouble with anything. we did two excursions one in costa maya and other in Cozumel both were great. When choosing what you want to do just make sure you read everything and choose the one you want less expensive ones are also super fun. I Only thing I would had change was that I should had got a drinking package to expensive if you try to just get drinks while being there but other then that everything was great. It was a great way to get away from everything in your day to day live and spend time with your significant other. My husband loved it also well.

Amazing