3. Norwegian Spirit
My mum wanted to see the northern lights before she dies, so we booked this cruise fom Southampton (side note: my Grandad helped build this dock !) The embarkation from this port was so easy and smooth. I've been on the Spirit before so it was nice to show my mum around. The cabin was spacious, on deck 10, easy to get to everything and we were quite happy there. Due to the weather our itinerary was changed but we still thoroughly enjoyed our cruise and the cruise director did a fantastic job re-doing our new changes on the fly ! Unexpected sea days and new stops were quite exciting to me. If there was one thing I could say that could be improved, it would be that I wish that they could arrange more handicap buses for those people in wheelchairs, as my mum coudn't get on any of the excursions in Norway as their buses had no wheelchair lifts and the steps were too big for her. The food, as usual, was amazing. Entertainment was great, and the staff, as always, out do themselves. I like Norwegian and have already booked my next cruise in March!!

Norway

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by toya65c

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Inside

I like Norwegian and have already booked my next cruise in March!!
toya65c’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Spirit price drops

Inside
Cabin IF
loved it, inside cabin but roomy, had a nice chair for my mum to sit in when she needed to
Deck 6 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins