3. Pride of America
I enjoyed where the ship took us. My biggest complaint is the customer service. People that work on the ship could work on customer service. They are not very helpful nor have any kind.of urgency about them. Like to complain about other workers in front of customers. We have been on 4 other cruise before this one and they all had exceptional customer service. So this really threw us back in shock.. we even let some of the worst ones get to us and affect our mood on vacation. The food and drinks were great. Especially the Brazilian steak house, the Italian restaurant and the Hibachi restaurant. I would go again just because it's a good way to see the islands but we would know how the customer service is and not expect more. I hope they can improve in this area. The excursions were well worth it! Thank you.

Expected too much I guess

Wmsanchez’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian (NCL) Pride of America price drops

Obstructed Oceanview
Cabin OK
Alt of storage space in eoom
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins