3. Majestic Princess
My wife and I wanted to visit Tassie so we decided to take a cruise there it worked out to be a great choice . Modern ship great decor, service was very good , the ship was at full capacity but never felt crowded . We had a mini suite located deck 14 mid ship.Embarkation and disembarkation was a breeze no hassles.Meal menus and choices in the dinning areas we felt could have been a little better, still good and should fulfill most people’s appetite.Shore tours where well planned and well organised by the crew . Would recommend you book prior to boarding the ship however as they were limited. Entertainment was good plenty of different themes from musical to comedy . The theatre was big and plenty of seats it’s pillarless and you have a great view of the stage from every seat.I would highly recommend the Majestic Princess for your next cruise.

Tasmanian getaway

Majestic Princess Cruise Review by Magpie12

Magpie12’s Full Rating Summary
Get Majestic Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MA
Great cabin , spacious, comfortable bed, great location.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins