3. Viking Sky
Everyone on the ships crew was amazingly helpful and friendly. Excursion/ cruise services people were really friendly, but not helpful. Everyone I asked them a question they couldn’t seem to help me - the answer was often ‘no’. I know they have a lot of people to move on excursions, but process was often confusing and people at the desk just didn’t seem helpful. That was the only (only) negative factor of the whole ship. Everyone else was about ‘yes’. The cabin Steward was excellent, Food was excellent. Nice touches all along the way: popcorn at the movie, blankets on the pool deck. Entertainment was good. Liked the classical musicians. Food was great and buffets were always stocked up until closing point. Embarkation was well organized and friendly. We have taken 12 cruises on RCCL. They became cattle cars where most everyone tells you No. we plan to stay with Viking now because of crew friendliness and helpfulness .

Great ship - great service

Viking Sky Cruise Review by Rubel

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Europe
Everyone on the ships crew was amazingly helpful and friendly.

The cabin Steward was excellent,

Food was excellent.

Entertainment was good. Liked the classical musicians.

Rubel’s Full Rating Summary