3. Norwegian Escape
Ship - The air quality is extremely poor on this ship. The casino which allows smoking is not enclosed and the center of the ship is extremely smoky. If you have breathing issues, avoid this vessel! I could not breathe in this area even with a cloth surgical mask! Dining - I found the food average, except for the hibachi. Cabin- The cabin was extremely small and did not provide easy accessibility for my medical device. The bedding I slept in was stained with a previous passenger’s bodily fluid, gross! NCL is not too concerned about my exposure to a biohazard. Service- The staff was not friendly and did not engage in conversation. The excursion desk representative didn’t answer questions and was aloof. Entertainment - did not compare with other cruise lines, it was average, the only standout was the new piano player. Port and Shore excursion - were enjoyable.

Horrific Air Qualily/Dirty Bedding/Poor Service/Mediocre Food/My Worst Cruise!

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by LaJefa520

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Mid-ship Mini-Suite with Balcony

Dining - I found the food average, except for the hibachi.

Port and Shore excursion - were enjoyable.
LaJefa520’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Mid-ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MB
The cabin was tiny. The description of “Mini Suite” was laughable. It was very small, awkward and didn’t have enough storage, even for a cruise ship! The room was not Assessible to passengers with electric medical devices. There were no outlets by the bed. The remedy suggested by the cabin steward was to dangle an extension cord in the middle of the cabin which posed a tripping hazzard in the middle of the night. On the fifth night of the cruise, I discovered that the quilt I was sleeping under had an obvious unwashed bodily fluid stain. The cabin steward supervisor offered a bland apology and I received a handful of travel sized toiletries as if that would make up for the horror of sleeping in disgusting, unlaundered bedding for five nights! I emailed NCL four days ago about my disgusting experience and still no response!
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins