3. Norwegian Escape
We absolutely love Bermuda and NCL ... the service is wonderful and Bermuda is a safe island that is plentiful in good people as well as a beautiful island showcase of beauty in abundance! The weather could have been better this time around... but because we were on vacation, nothing could ruin it! Our shore excursion was cancelled because of the bad weather... that was a bummer... however Jake Owens sang in the dockyard and I watched from my balcony on the ship... more like I could hear it loud and clear and only see inside the venue... couldn’t see Jake... sadly! The ships service was amazing... those crew members work extremely hard under pressure... and they make our experience a great one! Which means we will be booking another cruise next year! I would definitely recommend NCL and I Would most certainly encourage anyone who hasn’t visited Bermuda to do so!

Excellent service-excellent trip!

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by Lilfootsteps

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Family Mini-Suite with Balcony

couldn’t see Jake... sadly!

Which means we will be booking another cruise next year!

I would definitely recommend NCL and I

Would most certainly encourage anyone who hasn’t visited Bermuda to do so!
Lilfootsteps’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Family Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin M2 14222
Clean and roomy bathroom!
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins