3. Majestic Princess
Food was great. Our steward could not do enough for us! All wait staff were very friendly and polite. Our disembarkation was smooth and they allowed me to go on via disabled access with my walker, but only after I asked. Sadly Princess aren’t well prepared for people with Disability. Nor do they value their smoking passengers. All areas were particularly cold and this could have been fixed with an outdoor mounted heater. 1 smoking area (back of ship) was nice but lacked bins and service (bar was on next floor down). The other 2 were extremely messy and out of the way. I Booked directly with Princess to get room easily accessible to smoking area but they couldn’t have placed me further away if they tried. I had to settle for obstructed view for the privilege. They should have been honest and just said they were booked out of rooms near those areas and I would have book a later sale date. My $199 soft drink package was a waste as I only drink coke and water out of the can/bottle. None of which is covered. I wasn’t able to purchase or view terms online prior to travelling. Sold to me as I walked in as a ‘today only’ deal with heaps of other passengers queueing behind me. Very Sly! I received a note on the door late the night before an excursion saying I was welcome to do the excursion but without my walker. After waving my travel companion off. I decided to do it anyway and booked an Uber. Bay o Islands fishing excursion was wonderful however I question If the tour should have proceeded given how wet and windy it was and how big the swell was. I fell and hurt my back :( I felt valued like a $

Regretful

Majestic Princess Cruise Review by Helsbells68

Food was great.

Our steward could not do enough for us!

All wait staff were very friendly and polite.

I felt valued like a $
Helsbells68’s Full Rating Summary
Get Majestic Princess price drops

Deluxe Balcony (obstructed view)
Cabin DW
Great service, horrible view!
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins