3. Norwegian Sky
My dad and I did this cruise as our first on NCL. It was amazing!! Kervin was the absolute best and other people (Ina and Errol) made our experience amazing! I cannot wait for our next cruise!! (I mean if y’all wanted us to get a free one that’d be cool :)) But seriously We has an amazing time! Like I said Kervin is great! He is seriously cruise director material! He was so much better to us than dingo Dave, and dingo Dave was fun, but the experience could’ve been the same without him. My vacation would not have been as much if Kervin was not there. Tutu was a great room steward and the cruise director staff was great! I loved the sing it if you know it, I wish there was more of that!! Also majority rules was very fun! I liked the fact that there wasn’t trivia after trivia. There were lots of different things to do! Y’all made a four day vacation feel like a week!

Amazing time!