3. Norwegian Sky
I chose this cruise because of the dates and the price. The refurbishment of the ship is great. Very modern and beautiful. the entertainment was also very good. The pool area is very nice (plenty of chairs and good music). The food in the main dining room was very good, no need for specialty dining to get excellent food and service. The crew was very nice. There were no long lines anywhere. Not for the buffet of guest services. We enjoyed the ports of call, even though we had been to all of them before. Nice touch ncl, offering a wet wash cloth to all passengers as we boarded from each port. I especially like a small ship, and this small ship was one of the best i have been on. I have gone on 52 cruises, and this was in my top 10! I din't expect the cruise to be this nice, especially for the low price.

EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS