3. Norwegian Sky
Upon arrival we asked employees where all of the food is and were only pointed in the direction of the buffet. The food provided was of poor quality and disgusting. Limited options available at the buffet and the only other complementary food was the pizza and wraps and it was not available 3/4 of the time. Our cabin experience was poor due to uncomfortable beds and a wash cloth with a 2 inch hole in it. The shower was dirty and the safe was malfunctioning. I felt sick at breakfast and asked a server for a barf bag or a bowl so that I could make it to the bathroom without ruining my clothes or leaving a mess on the floor and no one could help. The “night club” was an odd smelling space with a disappointingly small dance floor. On our day at sea there was barely any food available on board until dinner. Only one half of the buffet,that had hotdogs and burgers for half of its selection, was available for most of the day. The fitness room only held outdated equipment and was unimpressive. As a whole we wish we could get a refund for our money and our time. Never cruising with Norwegian again!

Worse cruise experience

Bunnib’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

Mid-Ship Oceanview Porthole Window
Cabin OF
I wanted to take a 10 minute nap after breakfast because we still had a half hour before we had to leave our cabin but when we returned the beds were already separated and made up for the next guest.
Viking Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins