3. Empress of the Seas
Worst cruise experience of my life. The boat smelled of sewage throughout. The food would be considered subpar in a cafeteria. A crew member blocked my wife on the stairs to try and get her attention. The show we tried to watch was so bad we left after 5 minutes. Royal Caribbean ran a special for this cruise but gave us far inferior quality that doesn't reflect other RC cruises I've been on. They should be ashamed to have served the food they did. My wife and I were sick from the second day because of how nasty the food was. We tried everything in the main dining room from breakfast through dinner. It was all disgusting. Tasted like microwave dinners. I'm not sure how you can make prime rib taste like rubber other than putting it in a microwave. Every piece of "grilled" chicken tasted like it was boiled and then thrown in some sauce. Every piece of cake tasted the same no matter what the label said. I'll never cruise with rc again.

Nightmare of the seas