3. Crown Princess
Elite member of Princess, have always enjoyed our experiences but not this time. First time I have found that I wish we had not gone at all. Embarkation was fine, cabin, while old was good except ONE plug that worked. Dining, found the food in the dining room OK but very little variety and I very much resented that I could not get brewed coffee on my coffee card until I either sent a poor server out to find it as it was not available at the Horizon Court either..Oh well, what you got was not very good anyway. Entertainment-- write that off, two male singers, two female singers, two shows and I believe there was someone who told jokes.....very little variety . That plus there were so many people coughing at times they were hard to hear. Service, lots of service people all who were very good at their jobs BUT especially in the Horizon Court I felt that more effort should have been made to disinfect the chairs, salt and pepper shakers and to keep the food area cleaner and the hand washers filled and to encourage people to use them. Shore Excursion people not nice to deal with, rude at times.

So many things went wrong

Crown Princess Cruise Review by 2 old to drive

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony

Embarkation was fine, cabin, while old was good except ONE plug that worked.

Shore Excursion people not nice to deal with, rude at times.
2 old to drive’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MB
Older but steward kept it spotless. Only one plug that in this day and age was not enough
Dolphin Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins