3. Navigator of the Seas
This is a fabulous itinerary. We loved all the ports and it was so nice to be in a group with so many different nationalities. We were very lucky with the weather so the cruising days were a delight. We really loved some of the entertainment and some left us cold but that's to be expected with so many people speaking so many languages to cater for. The ice show was wonderful and there was no need to get tickets in advance which I really appreciated. We had sailed earlier in the year on Independence of the Seas which is much newer so we were a bit spoiled. Navigator is a bit dated in comparison and showing signs of wear in some of the public areas. That was not so in our cabin, however, which was delightful. Again we were spoiled a bit by the excellence of the crew on Independence so we didn't feel this group quite came up to the same level. Nothing specific but just things like recognising you or remembering what you would like to drink and like serving your pre-dinner drink halfway through the main course. This was their first time doing the Egypt stop and they didn't do their usually excellent job with the passports and visas. For example when we went to collect the passport after waiting in a long line mine wasn't stamped. We were told it would be delivered to the cabin so I waited there an hour and a half before phoning guest relations and being told I had to collect it. That spoiled a large part of the evening's entertainment. I would definitely recommend this itinerary!!!

Eastern Mediterranean Adventure