50 Years of Victory (Poseidon Expeditions) Cruise Review

Fun and adventures on the high sea, Journey to the Arctic Circle

50 Years of Victory (Poseidon Expeditions) Cruise Review by Onesavvyone

• Sail Date: Jun 2019
  • Destination: the Arctic

Journey to the Arctic Circle , Was a adventure for my husband and I. Our ship held 125 people, but they were only about 100 People on the cruise. The ship was small and sturdy, compared to the huge cruise ships that are out now.

Our cabin was nicely appointed, and their attention to detail was phenomenal. We felt very well taken care of.

We had the most amazing chef. Every meal was an adventure in dining. I can honestly say I don’t think one person left hungry. And if they did it was their own fault.. I really can’t phantom how they could make each meal so unique and delicious.. We embarked in Edinburg Scotland,We were then went up the coast of Scotland, stopping to go on some expeditions. They were well thought out, and they hired local guides, and great busses.

We went to Jan MayenIsland, There were no people living on the island. The island was stark in its beauty and one place I never ever thought that I would go.

And it was on to Swalvard and Spitsbergen. We did a lot of hiking and our guides made sure that we were safe. Safe from the polar bears!,

We will be sure to go On another Poseidon tour. There was a lot of value for the money and we were thrilled to make so many good friends.

Onesavvyone's Full Rating Summary