3. Black Watch
Chose the cruise because it sailed from liverpool, paid for all inclusive then found out my drink was not on the list.now martini bianco is a cheap drink to buy so was amazed to find this out.so drank orange juice.no other cruise line I have been on didnt not have this drink on it's all inclusive. Also bad weather spoiled this cruise for us.cabin stewardess was wonderful and looked after us brilliantly. The staff in Brigadoon were great,always smiling, and waiters in lounge areas were the same.I dont think we will sail with Fred Olsen again,not as good as cruise and maritime. Embarking was gteatand disembarking was great,couldn't wait to get home.met some nice people and enjoyed their company. Been to Lisbon before so knew our way around unfortunately my husband was in bed all day with sea sickness, so I had to go alone. Portimao was nice but didn't care for lexios.

Disappointed