3. Harmony of the Seas
This was my 2nd time on Harmony (1st time was Nov 16'), and it was as good as I remembered the 1st time when it was a fairly new ship! Embarkation - smooth and quick, literally from curb to ship in less than 10 minutes. Keep in mind we were prepared with "Set Sail Pass" after completing online chick in, and passports! Ship - as amazing as it was 3 yrs earlier! Great décor, very neat, and flow was as good as I recalled. I have been on 3 of 4 Oasis class, and outside of first day (which is normal on all ships), it never seems like a ship with a few thousand onboard! Cabin - beautiful, and very spacious, with plenty of space to get situated for 7 days. My lady and I put away 4 full large suitcases worth of clothes, shoes, and toiletries, then easily hid the empty cases under bed.....comfortable as always! Balcony is a descent size, not too big and not to small. Food - Very good, not excellent!! Overall meals were good. Options were good, in either MDR or buffet/walk thru eating options. The only 2 complaints I have are; 1 the fact on this ship they seem to have less amount of omelet stations (only in MDR and Mini Bites on 15th floor) 2 MDR does not have many options as far as a "starch" (non-meat/vegetables). It seemed all my dinners had mash potatoes, to be fair I don't eat sea food. Entertainment - Very good!!! Grease, "1887" ice skate show, & "Fine Line" aqua show are all a must. All the other entertainment really depends, "Columbus" is really good, but headliner event varies! Activies - Excellent. Between the slides, zip-line, Flow-Rider, Ice skating, Mini-Golf, rock climbing walls, etc....there is almost too much!! Then you add cruise staff activities at the pool, promenade, theaters, etc.....Plenty of fun!!! Service - Excellent as always!! MDR staff were exceptional. Tidar & Ljubo were amazing, my lady and I wish we knew which ship they were gonna be on next so we could request them!!! Ports/ Excursions - Labadee is a favorite!! Old San Juan was nice but hours @ port were bad (2pm-9pm). Very nice to be steps away literally, from OSJ area. St. Maarten beautiful as always. We had great weather, so that helps! Overall I'd definitely go again, even if same itinerary, although prefer more ports, than 3 on a 7 day. If you have this many "sea" days this is a good ship for it.

Always a great time!!!

Jediknight1210’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 2D
Beautiful, and very spacious, with plenty of space to get situated for 7 days. My lady and I put away 4 full large suitcases worth of clothes, shoes, and toiletries, then easily hid the empty cases under bed.....comfortable as always! Balcony is a descent size, not too big and not to small. This particular room is first one entering hall way area, right next to elevators! Excellent for those quick runs to room!!!
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins