3. Norwegian Breakaway
Upon arrival to our stateroom I always make sure sheets and bathroom is clean. While wiping out the toilet there was a brown, black and greenish film inside the toilet rim. In 7 days the sheets on the bed were never changed and the bathroom was cleaned slightly. We incrued several charges to our onboard account that were incorrect including a $62.41 for 2 bottles of wine which we never ordered. One bottle of water from the mini bar was $13.40!! So if you choose to sail with NCL check you account frequently because they try to get extra money out of you any way possible. On three separate occasions I encountered rude and disrespectful staff. The entertainment on the ship was good and free but mostly will cost you extra money. We did not make it to the last port of call (Great Stirrup Cay) and was given $30 pp for the inconvenience of being at sea another 24 hours! The experience at sea was very rocky and ship did a lot of dipping and everyone was holding on to keep fr stumbling. For $1400 pp......I was not impressed by this cruise line and it is highly unlikely that I will cruise with NCL again!

Dissatisfied

RHARRISON33’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BD
Rooms were not cleaned correctly, toilet had a brown, black, greenish film around the rim. Sheets were not changed the whole 7 days on the ship.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins