3. Norwegian Escape
This was our first time cruising with NCL. Embarkation and disembarkation went smoothly from the ship. The terminal was another story. The ship was big, beautiful and clean. All of the staff (except one) we encountered throughout the entire week were excellent. They we courteous, friendly and accommodating. We got a mini family suite and the room was a decent size for 4 of us. The USB ports were broken which was a bummer but all in all our room was great. The elevators were also VERY SLOW and always so crowded we had to call elevators many times as they would be too full to fit us in. The free dining options were good and the specialty dining options were superb! We traveled with a 9 and 18 year old. The 9 year old was a bit bored in the kids area but that could be because there were very few kids in the cruise we went on. The 18 year old made some friends and had a good time. We enjoyed the comedians on the ship. They were hilarious and we looked forward to seeing them every time they performed. We also really enjoyed the Wine tasting events as well. It was too cold to use the water slides but they looked like they would’ve been a lot of fun. My whole family enjoyed the ropes course and the miniature golf. I was however very disappointed in one of the ports we went to (Halifax). There was nothing to do except shop in the port terminals or go to a local pub. Other than that it was mostly industrial. All of the excursions for the Canada/New England ports were very underwhelming and very high priced per person for what you got. I will definitely cruise NCL again. I will just pick better ports.

Fun ship with lots to do

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by anginiki

Ages 7 to 9
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Mid-ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MC
It was an ok size (I’ve had bigger) I was bummed the USB ports were broken and the shower overflowed and we had to cal maintenance. They did get the problem fixed though. Beds were comfortable. U was sad that NCL didn’t do the towel animals or leave chocolates for the kids like other cruise lines do
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins