First time traveling with Celebrity Cruises and first time traveling to Japan.
The ship is newly remodeled and they did an excellent job. It's a smaller ship so I found it easy to navigate.
We stayed in cabin 2102 (ocean view) and were very happy with it.
- plenty of charging ports
- plenty of space for 3 people
- replaced the typical shower curtain with an actual glass door.
- I didn't hear much non-standard noise like banging or anything so I think this is a pretty good room if you require more quiet for sleeping.
- Cabin provided blow dryer, umbrella and reusable bag
- TIP: the only outlet in the bathroom is for a shaver, so you may need an extension cord if you use anything like a waterpik or some other things.
- TIP: the body soap is worthless, bring your own.
- Our cabin had no plumbing or A/C issues, but I did notice that cabins on the 2nd floor towards the back of the boat did smell like sewage in the hallway when I walked by.
- MOVE UPGRADE: I attempted a move upgrade of $350 pp for Concierge suite and $150 pp for Family suite but was declined the day before the cruise