3. Norwegian Dawn
The destination was my primary reason for choosing this cruise line. I had never traveled with Norwegian, but heard it was good. We had problems with the setup of room and accessibility to outlets for my laptop. The cost of the internet was way above other ships I have traveled with. The room was not cleaned from the previous people. Mirrors on the outside of the bathroom needed cleaning and an empty liquor bottle was left behind the night stand. Food was average to less than average and not hot on the buffet. The buffet was more like cafeteria food. I was VERY disappointed in the lack of friendliness of dining staff, the lack of glitz or niceties that most ships offer - like towel animals, etc. The ship was fine. The entertainment very good, especially Jose and Patti. They made the cruise for me. Shore excursions were quite expensive. I will not travel this ship again.

Evaluation of Cruise

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by Netannie123

Shore excursions were quite expensive.

I will not travel this ship again.
Netannie123’s Full Rating Summary