3. Majesty of the Seas
I have cruised with both Royal Caribbean and Carnival, and by far, you are treated better on Royal Caribbean than you are on Carnival. We also chose Royal Caribbean because their ships are amazing, luxurious and the overall experiences are memorable. Although this has nothing to do with the cruise line, one thing I will not do is get another small room, I will stick to suites as you get your dollars worth. The food and dining with Royal is absolutely amazing. The food options are never ending, and the service during dining is absolutely on point as you are treated by staff who genuinely care and are happy to be there. The one things I would really like to see more on the smaller ships are 24 hour sodas, ice cream and pizza. A cruise is supposed to be memorable in every phase, so having these 24 hours just like the larger ships, would make a huge difference. Pretty basic to be the only things I would recommend Royal changing.

I love Royal Caribbean

Ages Under 3
Ages 3 to 6
Get Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas price drops

• Beach
    The beach tour was fun, we were able to go to a beach which had a resort on the beach, there was a very nice pool, restaurant and bar all accessible on the beach. Just an amazing time with family and friends.