3. Coral Princess
Staff excellent- nothing was too much trouble for them. All equally good. Food really good, with service too match. Cabin was also excellent. Plenty of on board activities on on shore excursions for those who wanted them. 10 out of 10 in all respects - would definitely book this ship again - if we do I hope they have the same staff. We did not use all the facilities, but those we did use were very good. There were plenty of places to have a drink or a coffee, or a snack. We were watching from our balcony when one person was late in returning from an on shore trip - but the ship waited for her and the staff were helpful in getting them on board even after the gangway had been taken up earlier! I hope we get the chance to rebook the Coral Princess - that would be my first choice.

Marvellous- far exceeded expectations