Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review by taragrssjones

• Sail Date: Oct 2019
  • Destination: the Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony

My Husband and I only had a weekend to be able to celebrate our 10 year anniversary so we decided on this cruise and boy are we glad we did! This short cruise really crams in a lot. We did the key program, drinks package and unlimited dining plan which I highly recommend but even without those additions this cruise is really great. So much to do on board and very good entertainment going on non stop. We did blue lagoon island in Nassau which was awesome but with coco cay included you don't need to spend extra on excursions unless you really want to. The ship is so awesome you might want to just stay onboard in Nassau. The food in all of the specialty restaurants was really good. Especially Chops. Best food I've ever had on a cruise. The coffee was definitely best from the coffee shop on the promenade. The ride was a little bumpy at times but not too bad. We got a balcony room and it was really great. Plenty of room and beautiful views and our room steward Ketut always kept it very clean. Did the free continental room service to save time on the 1st morning and that was very good and convenient. Coco Cay was amazing!! I just wish we could have stayed there longer. Overall for such a short cruise this was really spectacular and I would do it again in a heart beat and recommend to anyone wanting a really fun short weekend get away.

taragrssjones's Full Rating Summary

Ocean View Balcony

It was great

Perfect Day at CocoCay

Beautiful and so much to do and many things included at no extra charge!

Blue Lagoon Dolphin Swim

Very beautiful and great food and service. Did the vip beach package and I highly recommend it.

View All 127 Blue Lagoon Dolphin Swim Reviews