3. Celebrity Constellation
I was travelling with my mum in a Sky Suite and we were both not expecting the cruise to be as wonderful as it was. We embarked in Barcelona and were on a 9 day Spain, France and Italy cruise. From the moment we got on the ship to disembarking we were made to feel extra special. I was eyeing up the free welcome drink when Vinay (who we soon found out worked in the fine jewellery store) asked if he could escort us to Michaels Club to have a drink there. He walked us through the ship giving us a tour and stayed with us until Jess the concierge was free. She was so welcoming and it became apparent that pretty much everyone working on this ship loves it and is proud to be there. People remembered our names and managed to get that balance right of being professional but also friendly at the same time. I saw no evidence of wear and tear on the ship and the twilight lounge where they showed the films seemed quite new. We didn't choose our state room and were given an accessible one and it was quite small compared to the other sky suites but it did the job. We went to all the shows and they were all very good and high quality. We dined in Luminae most nights and all the people in there worked so hard and nothing was too much trouble.

Perfect for what we wanted

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by Sylvia67

We went to all the shows and they were all very good and high quality.

Sylvia67’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Sky Suite 1
Cabin S1
On the small side for a suite but Mario the butler could not have been better.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins