3. Majesty of the Seas
The quality in all means was HORRIBLE! The food quality was terrible. you can easily tell it was just heat up in the microwave and serve to the people, absolutely disgusting. My wife and I didn't even go to dinner the last night. Not to mention the entertainment was awful, the music was boring with the worst DJ and band in the spectrum club and boleros lounge. My ocean view turned out to be a window with people walking outside with NO VIEW OF THE OCEAN!! TOTAL RIP OFF for something called ocean view! I have cruised many times mainly with carnival and never had this type of experience. The truth might be since this was a old ship (Majesty of the Seas) the company probably doesn't put any time, effort or quality if it's not a money maker like the newer ships. This is very disappointing because carnivals older ships are still good quality. To be honest, the only reason i had fun on this ship was because i went with a group of friends. If this was not the case, i would have wished i had my money and time refunded.

WORST CRUISING EXPERIENCE

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by rpresa94

rpresa94’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 4N 7030
Smaller than my closet, and if watching people outside my window is considered ocean view? RIP OFF!
Deck 8 Outside Cabins