3. Norwegian Sun
This was my first cruise and this was a good one. The ship was very nice and in good shape for its age. The crew on the ship was very good they help you anyway as possible. I had a ocean view stateroom it was excellent. Our room Stuart was excellent as well she kept our stateroom clean. The Comedy shows on the cruise was funny and entertaining. The theater shows was as excellent. The overall experience on the cruise was very good. I so went to 2 specially restaurants. Teppanyaki Was excellent the food and the chef was excellent to. I also went to La Cucina it was very good the restaurant seating area was very elegant. The 2 dinning areas are excellent also. The seven seas is the more fancy dining and the four season is the more traditional dining. I liked dining at the seven seas the dining area was more elegant to me but the food was excellent.

First cruise

brantleydavion’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Oceanview Picture Window
Cabin OD 6014
The room was excellent the window looking out to the Beautiful Atlantic Ocean as we sailed. Bring a power strip if you plan on charging more then one electronic. The bed was not that comfortable. I am about 6 5” and it’s hard to stand in the shower and I’m a pretty big guy and it’s hard to maneuver around the bathroom. But the overall of the room is excellent.
Oslo Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins

• Snorkeling
    The boat ride was nice on the way to the snorkeling site. The snorkeling area was great saw lots of fishes and star fish and stingray.
    View All 86 Snorkeling Reviews