3. Carnival Legend
I chose this cruise because I got a very good price for a solo inside cabin. I had had Jen Baxter as a cruise director before. She still is a great cruise director. 10 sea days,but lots of activities planned for each sea day(lots of trivia). As this was a Hawaii cruise I did go to Hula lessons. Cabin was ok. Nita,cabin stewardess was great! Food overall was good,but I did have a few main entrees that were not good(for example-lamb that was too tough to cut),and some appetizers that were not good. Poor selection of teas-only Lipton and green tea bags offered. Desserts were mostly very good but for one night grand marnier souffle that was more of a cake than souffle. All musicians were very good! I especially liked rock band Hot Shots in Red Frog Pub! They were fantastic! Danced a lot to their music! This was one of the best cruises I have taken(over 27 cruises)!

Great cruise!

Kreader’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Legend price drops

Interior
Cabin 4D 7135
Not sure if this cabin was 4D or 4E. Ok cabin. As a solo I had the beds separated. It did have a chair and stool in cabin. Not the biggest TV. Not great TV channels. Much older free movies. OK bathroom.
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins