3. Carnival Valor
Carnival is always a winner when picking a cruise. Our steward Timur on the 8th floor middle seem to know what we needed each day and was always pleasant as was his helper Maricel. They were always smiling and willing to do whatever we needed without any question. Probably the best ones we have had. The ship decor is my least favorite of the ships we have been on, it seemed dark, with all the dark wood and the hangings on the walls above the main bar. This is the first time we did not eat in the MDR but seems like they served the same thing on the Lido deck and there you do not have to dress. After all the trips we have been on I finally got my husband to go to Love and Marriage and he loved it. We did not go on any excurisions as we have been to the ports many times before. Great Trip as always.

Great service! Beyond Necessary.

Carnival Valor Cruise Review by Carolinegb

Great Trip as always.
Carolinegb’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Valor price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8E 8262
Cabin was clean, roomy, bathroom was adequate size. Room was cool and clean, bed was comfortable.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins

We had purchased FTTF as usual so we got on the boat quickly and one of the first off which heip because we had a late morning flight out. We did not like the debarkment process in March so we were very pleased this time. You just can not go wrong with a Carnival Cruise